Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thanksgiving

I am a little behind on my blogging.  I have still done semi OK with taking pictures about our happenings.  Kaylee and I made this Thankful tree one Sunday when she was home sick from church.
 
 We had a good Thanksgiving.  We spent dinner at Scott and Amanda's house with them and Debbie's family. David and his boys, our boys and Jordan came over to work on the addition.  Right after dinner the kids and I left for Mesa.  It is one of my most favorite times of the year spending with family.  We did a little shopping but not too much this year.  It was beautiful weather.  Grandma Flake had back surgery and was in a rehabilitation center.  We went to see her a couple of times.  The highlight was her bed!


 For Katelyn's birthday Holli told her she could to go Build-a-Bear with Tylinn and Kaylee for her party.  Wow was this a fun time for them.  Here they are with their bears!

Kaylee loves to play with dolls and well lots of things.  She dressed Sammy up pretty good this time!


No comments: