Saturday, February 8, 2014

New Year's Day

 
 
 
(I have been having problems with downloading pictures - so I am way behind)
New Years Days was pretty uneventful.  Scott came over and help Bruce a bit on the house.  His kids came for a little while.  The biggest excitement was we got to have a soda party for Tylinn.  At the beginning of last year - 2013 I told my family that we ought to see how long we could go without drinking soda.  Bridget and Dustin and Rhett went for a month or so.  Kaylee when for about 6 months but couldn't stand it longer but Tylinn was determined she wasn't having any for the whole year.  We didn't count homemade root beer and root beer floats.  
 
 All ready...........
 This was the party for the occasion.  She took a couple of swallows and said "Ok, I'm done for another year."

No comments: