Monday, August 4, 2014

Sister's Time

We had another great sister's party this year.  We always seem to do that :) This year Kelli was in charge - we went to Flagstaff.  I went to Snowflake then me and my mom drove to Flagstaff and met the others.
We went to visit Rachel then did some shopping before checking into our motel.  My mom gave all of us these matching purple flower PJ's.  So there was a bunch of purple flowers!
 We tried several shots with my camera timer it or me was having stress!  This is the best we got!
 Kelli and Holli
 The sisters went Ice skating while my mom watched.  None of us had ever been before.  It was tons of fun.  We got out of there with none of falling - which was amazing!




 We are lunch at a pirate type place (I can't remember what it is called).  We laughed alot, went on a hike, walks, ate, and shopped!  It was a great time!



1 comment:

Jami said...

I think it is so cool that you girls do this every year;)