Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April Fools

April Fools Day is kinda fun day!  Bridget decided to make a day out of it.  The night before we looked on the internet to try to figure out somethings we could do.  We didn't really have any plans and went to bed.  We woke up to this note.  DO NOT move this!!  If you do, you get to kill what's inside of it!  There was a cup on the floor as if something was under it.  Well Bruce fell for it while I was gone running - then he got Rhett in on it when Rhett woke up then we all got Dustin in on it!  It was pretty good!


I got home from school and sat down at the computer to pay some bills and the mouse wouldn't work.  I figured the batteries were probably dead.  I looked for new batteries and couldn't find any.  I call Bruce to see if he knew were any were or what I could take some out of and he told me I could get some out of his Garmin thing.  I was just getting ready to and looked at the bottom of the mouse again to make sure the buttons were pushed and realized there was a little piece of paper over the sensor that said April Fools - Bridget was at it again! And by the way - Bruce knew about it but didn't bother to tell me :)

We finished up our night with poached eggs on toast (pound cake with peach half and whipped cream)


April Fools is just a fun day!  We like any reason to party!

No comments: