Monday, June 26, 2017

Tylinn is 13!!

This beautiful girl turned 13!  Now we have 4 teenagers at this house!  AHHHH!  It's a good thing teenagers are so much fun!

 Poor Tylinn had to babysit on her birthday, which she was perfectly fine with but I was planning on helping lots with things and I woke up that morning throwing up!  I haven't thrown up for years and years.  Some how I managed to make Crepes like she wanted and Bruce cooked them.
 She got to start wearing make up! Mascara is the only thing she wants to wear right now.

 We got a slip and slide a couple weeks ago at Sams Club and they talked their dad into setting it up for them to play on for her birthday.
 Rhett even joined in on the fun!




 Tylinn was so sweet - because I was throwing up I obviously couldn't go to dinner that night so she decided they would stay home and eat hotdogs and go to dinner a night after I felt better.
 She said she didn't care what kind of a cake she got so we did an icecream sandwich cake for her.  Thankfully Rhett and Bridget made it for her!



 Tylinn is a special sweet girl that has a little laugh about everything.  She didn't complain one time that day about anything not being good on her birthday.  She got a pair of converse shoes and the can jam game.  We love you Tylinn!
So a few days later we celebrated with dinner for Tylinn's birthday at Wild Women's It was a tasty meal!

 Tylinn loved her club sandwich with sweet potato waffle frys, Bruce's hamburger, and my buffalo wing salad!



No comments: