Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bridget to NAU

August 26,2017 was the hardest day of my life so far. We dropped Bridget off at NAU for College. I know she will do great thing with her life but I have a very hard time wrapping my brain around life will never be the same again. 

Here she is in front of her apartment.

Going in for first time to meet her rooommates.

Trying to get things unpacked enough for her so she could function. 

Dad fixing her dresser drawer.

Gettting her bed made. Top. Ink for Bridget.

Made a quick visit to see Rebecca. She had been there a few days before Bridget. Their apartments are quite a ways away from each other.

The final good bye was sooo hard. I didn't know your heart could actually hurt but mine did that day. 

Bridget has done amazing at school and made lots of friends super fast. I knew she would! I am thankful the hardest day of my life this far was at least good things. Bridget is a great girl and has great scholarships to pay for her college. So thankful for this girl and the 4 I still have at home!!

No comments: