Sunday, September 16, 2018

Elder McLaws Made it to Romania!!

Well Elder McLaws made it to Romania and is doing great! Before he left he got a picture with Elder Austin before he left the MTC.

Dustin called me from his companions phone he had to keep in contact while traveling. He called me on the subway thing going to the airport. It was the best phone call of my life but so hard to say goodbye. I was at school when he called and I just cried and cried when it was time to hang up. It was so good to hear his voice. Him and Elder Laker and Sister Thompson were on their way there together. They got to the airport and found out their luggage was going to Romania but they were flying to Hungary to the mission home. They spent their time at the airport getting their luggage figured out. Dustin did have a few minutes he got to call his dad too. They left Salt Lake and had a layover in the Neatherlands. We got an email from this senior missionary saying he made it. 

Later we got an email and these pictures from Elder Hettinger! Oh how I love that boy! Proud mama! But oh how I miss him!

No comments: