Thursday, December 20, 2012

40

Last Saturday this guy turned the big "40"! I was going to throw a big surprise party but there ended up being a Maner wedding that day so we did wedding stuff.  I know too that Bruce isn't one of big crowds of social stuff and especially the focus on him.  I knew he would just rather go out with some friends to dinner and  movie or something.  So that is just what we did.
 
We went Friday night so Saturday we could help with all the wedding stuff.  We went to Showlow and Daniel and Marci came with us.  We ate yummy Itilian food, went to Walmart and watched "Here Comes the Boom!"  We LOVED the movie! It was so funny!  Dinner was great and great company.  So we are quite the party animals!  We had a really enjoyable evening!

I am sure thankful for Bruce in my life.  He is a great dad and husband and takes very good care of us!

No comments: