Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ouch

Tonight Cy brought over some wood he and Bruce wee putting in the top of the barn.  Dustin was being a good little helper and was sweeping up there with an old metal broom that the handle had been broken.  Pretty soon he says "I cut my finger, I cut it really bad." I was throwing up last night and my stomach has been weak all day so I couldn't even look at it.  Bruce got him into the house and washed it off a bit and the tip of his finger was just hanging.  We called our neighbor Dr. but he was on the phone, Ben answered.  Bruce told Ben why he needed to talk to his dad and he was supposed to call back.  Pretty soon Gary and Ben just show up at our door.  He wanted to stitch it or super glue.  He was leaning towards stitches but he doesn't numb you at all when he stitches something up.  Because of this Dustin wanted super glue.  So here they are getting Dustin taken care of.

It was a pretty good gash out of his finger.  Dustin did really good with the pain with it.  It is great to have Gary as a neighbor, very willing to help whenever he can!

1 comment: