Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Roundhouse

I was looking for a fun place to take the kids for a little vacation - pretty much to let the kids have some days of swimming.  I was checking the Internet and decided to check Groupon.  I ended up finding a great deal on a 2 bedroom cabin at the Roundhouse resort in Pinetop.  I was thinking the valley somewhere or something but decided this would be way better and closer.
The kids swam
 



 Played ping pong.
 Played volleyball

 Played at the little park place.


 Enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub! (and so did I)


 Ate
 Played Kindles
 Played games
 Slept
 Played miniature golf


and enjoyed ourselves.  It was a way fun close vacation.  There was plenty going on at the resort so we just stayed there the whole time playing.  It was very nice and relaxing!

No comments: