Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Party

Easter time again!  The kids dying their Easter Eggs.  I usually buys some white eggs that they can use so they don't have to use our brown and green homegrown ones but this year we have sooo many eggs I couldn't bring myself to buy any.  So they turned out whatever color they did with the egg being brown instead of white.
 
 



 Bridget had a home softball game the 1 night this week we could color eggs so it was a very rushed time.  Something I do not like but that is just sadly how life is right now sometimes.
 While we were in Mesa we had the Annual LeSueur Easter Breakfast and egg hunt.  I love going down there for this.  It is fun to see my family plus the weather is always perfect.  It was at Grandma Nena's house again.  Little kids playing games while the big kids hide the eggs in the back.
 Bridget, Melissa, and Dallas hanging out.
 Dustin, Taylor, Bridget, Melissa
 Kaylee has started the hunt.
 Tylinn found one!

 Tylinn and Kimberly
 Trever, Kaylee and Kaitlyn The kids love the big bouncy house we get every year for this party.  I guess this party is just full of traditions!
 One of the highlights is the Easter Bunny always comes to visit.  Jordan, Kaylee and Kaitlyn hanging out with the Easter Bunny,







It was another great year.  Happy Easter!


No comments: