Saturday, April 2, 2016

Asked to Prom??

When Bridget was in Guatemala Corie T. texted me and said Barr wanted to ask Bridget to Prom so she was taken.  She wanted me to tell Bridget that - not who but that when she got home she was getting asked.  It about drove Bridget crazy who it was - which I can understand. She had a bunch of homework the day he was going to ask her.  I couldn't get her out of the house so I finally told her she was getting asked to go to the church parking lot and do homework for a while but park on the other side of the church so she couldn't see any vehicles coming to our house.  We called her and told her she could head for home then we started walking to the church so we could ride in the car with her on her way home.  Two best helpers ever!!

Here she comes!






 He put the upstairs on her bed.  She was so excited when she found out it was Barr!

 She is excited!!


No comments: