Monday, November 6, 2017

Mogollon verses Williams - Semi finals

Kaylee getting posters ready before heading to Maricopa. Tylinn made Rhett’s and Kaylee made Dustin’s.

It’s game time. We knew Williams was going to be tough. We beat them in the season but it was a tough hard game.


Our boys had a great game!! Dustin scored 5 touch downs and had lots and lots of tackles. Rhett went in on defense and had several good tackles. Unfortunately we can’t out under and lost he game 64 to 52. Dustin got leg cramps in both calves really bad in the middle of the game and had to have some boys (one was Rhett) rub them out. Today 2 days later they are still super sore.



It was a loss we knew could happen butbhop d we could pull it off. It was still super hard knowing this is it for Dustin.


This picture of Dustin says it all! It was a sad night knowing it was over for good. There were several tears that night. The boys stood and sang the fight song for us like always with lots of pride.




I missed the best picture- the boys were both over talking to us the. Walked off together side by side. I couldn’t get my camera so this was as good as I got.


Well this mama was the boys #1 fan! I loved watching them. Sunday morning Rhett said “ I just can’t wait for football next year. “  so I get to hear this the next 8 months! But I love it!!


No comments: