Sunday, March 17, 2013

Change

Well today was a day of change at church for both of us.  I was released as the Primary President after 4.5 years and called as the Personal Progress Leader in YW.
Bruce was released as the Assistant Ward Clerk and called to the 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric.
 
I am way excited for my new calling but I will miss the kids. My kids are really sad! I have been in Primary with most of them their whole time in Primary but Bridget is way excited and so am I.
As for Bruce.....well you can only imagine his excitement!  This has been an interesting week around our house with me on cloud 9 thinking of all the responsibilities I will no longer have and Bruce wondering how he is going to do it.  Change in the church is a good thing!  I know Bruce will do a great job!
 

 This picture is not very good but I guess it's how we looked this morning :)  I actually got my dental implant that I needed on Thursday and had quite a bit of swelling going on. I am starting to get a black eye from all of it but am excited the worst of the implant is over! Just 6 months of healing then I get the real thing and the rest is history!


3 comments:

je said...

Congratulations to Bruce!!! Condolences to Shawna on having to sit alone every week:( But you will both do great!!!!

Snowflakers said...

I think it's a great picture!

Teddy said...

A little late, I know, but a big congrats from the Armstrong's... John is laughing and said, "knew it would happen."