Monday, March 11, 2013

My baby is 7!

Saturday March 2 was Kaylee's 7th birthday.  She wanted to have a friend party so Friday after school a bunch of little girls rode the bus home with her.  I ended up having to substitute that day so it made for a very crazy day walking in the door 15 minutes before these girls.  Thank heaves I had some great helpers.
 Hayden
 Heidi
 Spenny
 Heidi and Kaylee
 Seneca and Marissa
 My 2 helpers.
 We played pin the apple on the pig.
 Had cupcakes...
 and opened presents.
 Kaylee finally got the Baby Alive she has wanted for so long. (This picture was actually taken Saturday.  She opened presents from the family the day of her birthday)
 Played carry the egg on the spoon in your mouth.
That night we took her to Aliberto's for some tacos.  That was her birthday dinner request then a dilly bar from DQ!
 
 Saturday we had our Ward Temple day so we took the kids to Grandma's and Grandpa's house.  We took her cake and had cake and icecream cones there after we got finished.  Bridget made her cake - don't know what I would do without this girl!  Jordan went out to G & G's to get in on the excitement!
Kaylee is such a fun little girl.  We have to quit calling her little because when Bridget was 7 she was such a 'big girl'.  I guess with her being my baby I can call her little forever!  She is a joy to have in our family.  Wish I had the imagination she has and to be able to tune out of life and play like she does!  We love you Kaylee!

No comments: