Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chevlon Crossing

Monday for Spring Break we went on a little outing to Chevlon Crossing.  There was a lot more water in it then we thought. We took snacks and skipped rocks and hiked.
 




 Tylinn and Kaylee wanted to take their pants off and play in the water so they did.  I told Dustin and Rhett I would give them 3 bucks if they would get down to their undies and go under.  Surprisingly they did.  They would be SO mad if they knew I put this on here.  I told them boxers aren't any different then a swimming suit.  Hopefully someday they will laugh about it and not be mad at me!! I told them nobody reads my blog anyway so if you happen to read this PLEASE don't say anything to them about it.  I have to just make it long enough to get it printed!  It's too cute not to put in!
 Tylinn and Kaylee only got brave enough to get waist high - but with the water being snow run off I don't blame them.
We obviously need to do more things like this as a family because the kids said on the way home how much fun it was.  Hopefully with warmer weather coming we can have more adventures.  It is just so hard when the weather is not good.

1 comment:

Snowflakers said...

Looks like a fun day and I won't say anything to your boys!