Friday, November 20, 2015

Bridget is 17!!

I really can't believe I have a 17 year old.  Bridget had a great non eventful birthday!  We got up bright and early and opened a few presents and had breakfast burritos that dad made while I was gone exercising.  Then off to school and practice.  We ditched mutual because it was Personal Progress and she already has hers so I told her she didn't have to go this time.  We watched Back to the Future part 2 where the day they go into the future is October 21, 2015 - so no more future for that movie - it's all in the past!

 Kaylee made Bridget this card - she is always so sweet to have a card or something for everybody!
 All the kids bright and early in the morning (yes I made Dustin stand in here :)
 Bridget got this new sweatshirt!  Her and Tylinn love each other!
 Enjoying dinner at Casa Romos!
 And for her cake she wanted Graham Cracker Dessert.  So that is what she got!  These smiles on her face is how Bridget is 99% of the time.  She is such a fun girl and brings such fun to life! I can't believe it's been 17 years already and I only have probably 1 more birthday left with her under our roof!  It's so fun to see them grow up but so hard on the other hand.  So proud of the young woman she has become and the example she is to me!


No comments: