Sunday, November 29, 2015

Grandma Nena's House

One of my favorite childhood memories is going to Grandma Nena's house.  I loved it!!  We were able to spend some time there Friday night.  The girls found some dress ups!
 Tylinn, Kaitlyn, Jordan and Kaylee
 Us with Grandma Nena.  She is 97 years old and getting very feeble.  We aren't sure how much longer she will be with us.  We were thankful for the time we got to spend there this trip and some pictures.  She is just as happy as ever and makes the best out of her situation. I am thankful for her example to me!







 Friday night after we left Grandma Nena's house we went to the temple lights.  Grandpa Flake even came with us this year.  These pictures didn't turn out super great.  I am thankful for families and traditions!



No comments: