Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Years Eve

On New Years Eve this weirdo showed up.  Not sure who he is but these pictures appeared on my camera.  He kind of looks like Alfalfa!


Dustin was gone to a basketball tournament this past Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  He got home Saturday evening.  That night the oldest 4 kids and I went to Capps to have a New Years Eve party with our ward and Black Canyon Ward.  We played human hungry hippos, had music, tons of food (bean dip, chips and salsa, nachos, cookies etc) played a few more games then turned the lights off for glow in the dark fun with balls and glow sticks.  Rang in the new year and fed them pancakes and sausage cleaned up and crawled in bed about 2:00 this morning. I got up at 7 this morning to everything white again.  It was so pretty but it was melting as fast as it was snowing. Today was church - we have fast Sunday next week due to the partying last night.  Sacrament meeting was over and bishop got up and announced due to some major plumbing problems we would forgo the rest of our meetings.  I guess there was a water leak somewhere and the sewer was backed up.  So we got to come home after sacrament meeting.  It was a super big treat because we go to church at 1 now. 

2016 was a wonderful year!  We had many blessings!  The best blessing of all is all of us happy and healthy!  I loved every minute we got to spend together as a family - which wasn't as much as I would have liked.  I sort of look forward to 2017.  It is going to be a good year but hard because Bridget will be graduating from High School and I know our lives will never be the same.  I know they won't be bad - just not the same with all our kids home under one roof!  Family is what it is all about!

No comments: