Thursday, October 5, 2017

Homecoming Week

Homecoming week is always a lot of fun but very crazy!! Here are some of the days for spirit week. There were a couple of days we forgot pictures and with me leaving early for work kids weren’t ready when I left. Anyway a fun week!

What’s My Age Day 

PJ Day

Tacky Tourist Day

Movie Day - Cindy Loo Who from Who Ville.

Sports Day


Movie Day Cindy Loo Who and Kevin off of Up.



Some moms decorated the High School Hall Sunday night so it was ready for them Monday to start off their HOCO week.


And locker signs.


His was hanging in the gym foyer.


And Mighty Man..... these boys look a little crazy! Kudos to them for not caring how they look. Seniors ended up loosing to Juniors and Soohomores lost to Freshman. Not the best Mighty Man for the boys. 





I didn’t get a oxide of Rhetts group but somebody took this and sent it to me if Dustin’s - the Seniros!!



No comments: