Monday, August 6, 2018

The Hardest Day of my Life

We got up a little before 5 to get ready to go to the airport. Dustin informed us that morning the goodbye would be fast and he would be on his way. He said there was no reason to drag it out which I knew was a good thing. 

He left all of his ties in his missionary suit case in the van so we got out there and he had to get his tie on.

Walking in- 

Well this was it- time to say good bye! 

My hug that has tonlast 2 years-

CALLED TO SERVE!! What a boy!! Proud mama!! Dustin was super excited to leave- he knew he would miss Home but he was doing what the Lord wanted him to do. He is super excited to go to Romania. He did shed a few tears at the airport when we were saying good bye. I did find out later he shed some in the bathroom at the motel the night before. It’s a super good thing I didn’t know that until he was already gone because it would have been that much harder. I love my missionary!!!


No comments: