Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Morning

Well the Easter Bunny found us again this year. 
 

 The kids heading out to see if they can find the eggs.




 We were 3 short and couldn't find any more.  Something (probably Tink) ate 1 that we saw the remains of.  The next day I saw Tink with another one.  I assume she got the 3rd one too.  I think she hid some so we couldn't find them and she could get them later!


 Dustin and Rhett decided to tie their new Easter ties a new nifty way they saw on the internet.  I was rushing out the door to church and forgot to get a picture with all the kids on the beautiful Sabbath morning.  After church I forgot too - so we don't have a picture of all the kids in their Sunday clothes on Easter - think this is the first year yet :(

 We had a wonderful Easter Sacrament Meeting.  The spirit was there very strong.  It was Bruce's 1st Sunday to conduct in the Bishopric.  He was very nervous.  There were tons of ward business so Jimmie did those.  There were 2 letters from the 1st presidency to read and a different Sacrament meeting.  We heard a few testimonies (one was Dustin's) of the Atonement and the Savior.  Lots of music and a great talk/testimony from Pres. Whipple (one of my favorites!)
We came home to a yummy Ham and escalloped potato dinner.  We had this yummy trifle for dessert.  The kids wanted me to take a picture of it.  I guess I do need proof that every great once in a while I do something that looks nice!

No comments: