Thursday, October 13, 2016

Joseph City Tourney Champs

Last weekend we went to Joe City for a volleyball tournament. There were 16 schools there and ended up taking 1st place! We beat Round Valley the championship game! Way to go girls! Great thing for your senior year! 🏐 Here are pictures from the celebration!

Three seniors that played - Whipple, Sienna and Bridget

When Bridget is out on her rotation she always sits on the end of the bench by Whitmer. She has been doing it all 3 years of varsity. He always gives her advice and where to place her serves.

After the tournament we were taking pictures and Bridget said she had to get a picture with me. So we were taking it and she told me I needed to hold on to the trophy too because I was the one who really deserved it. She is so sweet!
Bridget and Whipple - 2 years ago I took a picture of these 2 after this tournament with the consultation bracket trophy - they decided this one was way better!


No comments: