Sunday, October 9, 2016

Senior Night

Last Tuesday was Senior night for Volleyball.  I can't believe this time really came for Bridget.  I guess it was a good thing I got all my tears out about it Monday night after telling Caleb bye and coming home and Bridget filling out her Senior Bio sheet for senior night.  Guess it was too much for me!  Tylinn was the photographer and did great with it as you can see! :)



 I love this girl so much!  She has been a delight to be a mom too and always is so considerate of me and others.  It has been so much fun to watch her through all the sports and games she has played which has been many through the past 6 years.  I hope someday I can be as righteous and great as her!



 Rebecca, Sienna, Bridget, Tessa - the 4 seniors on the team
 Kay, Bridget, Kim
 Bridget and Whipple get a picture together after every volleyball game.  They have tons of fun together!  Thankful for great friends for my kids!
 Seniors with their coach Teresa.

No comments: